Kevin Mahoney represents plaintiffs in complex multimillion-dollar wrongful death and personal injury matters in the United States and throughout the world. His experience covers a wide array of transportation litigation involving airliners, military aircraft, general aviation aircraft, air tour operations, maritime vessels and tractor-trailers.
The attorneys at Kreindler are committed to using our investigative resources to compile the facts surrounding a case in combination with our decades of experience practicing aviation law to hold defendants accountable on behalf of our clients.
Kevin is an aggressive advocate for injured people in high-stakes litigation against well-funded and sophisticated corporate defendants.
His recent matters include:
- 2019 crash of an air tour helicopter in Hawaii
- 2019 MV Conception disaster off the coast California
- 2019 Boeing 737 MAX Litigation
- 2018 crash of a Beechcraft BE-76 Duchess during a training flight in California
- 2017 collision involving a tractor-trailer in New Jersey
- 2017 Jones Act maritime collision in New Jersey
- 2016 crash of an air tour helicopter in Tennessee
- 2016 crash of a Cirrus SR20 aircraft
- 2015 crash of a Boeing AH-64 Apache helicopter in Mali
- 2015 crash of a Coast Guard auxiliary aircraft in New Jersey
- 2014 crash of a Sikorsky MH-53E helicopter in Virginia
Kevin has also represented several clients pro bono on behalf of the firm, including wrongly terminated farm workers and employees appealing the denial of unemployment benefits. He is a proud member of the American Association of Justice in which he is part of the Aviation Section. He is also a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association.
A graduate of Seton Hall University School of Law and New York University, Kevin joined Kreindler in 2015. He lives in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey and is halfway to his goal of running every World Marathon Major in under three hours.