Collection of Your Personal Information
Personal information relating to you is collected through the Site as described below.
- Information you provide: Information that you voluntarily provide through the Site, such as your name, email address and telephone number, is collected and stored. You may also provide additional personal information in submitting an inquiry or request through the Site. You will not be asked to provide any personal financial information, such as credit and debit card numbers, bank and investment account numbers, checking account numbers, wire transfer numbers or national identity, pension, social security, tax ID, health care, or driver’s license numbers, and such information will not be collected through the Site.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are used in certain areas of the Site to make your online experience more convenient. Cookies are small bits of electronic information that are stored on your computer about your visit to the Site. No personal information is received or recorded in the cookies used on the Site.
- Log file information: The servers hosting the Site automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, your browser type and version, and when and how long you visit the Site. This information is used to monitor and analyze how users use the Site.
- Messages: When you send messages through the Site, the content of these messages may be used and retained in order to process your request.
- SMS or Text Messages: If you have selected “Opt-In for Texts,” you agree that message and data rates may apply, message frequency may vary. For questions regarding SMS or text communications you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and to opt-out of SMS or text communication you can text STOP to no longer receive messages.
Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal information that is collected through the Site will not be used to send you unsolicited emails or other messages that do not include an explanation of how to opt out of receiving such communications in the future.
Third Parties Who Receive Your Information
When you provide information through the Site, this information is transmitted through the Internet and stored on servers owned and maintained by a third party service provider. This service provider has access to your information stored on these servers. In some cases, a separate company maintains and operates the Site and, under these circumstances, this company also will have access to your information stored on the servers hosting the Site.
Sharing of Information
Your personal information will not be shared with any third party without your consent, except (i) as necessary to send messages to you in response to a request or inquiry that you submit through the Site, (ii) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities, (iii) to protect the rights, property or safety of others or (iv) if the business associated with the Site (including your personal information collected through the Site) is sold through a sale of stock or assets.
The personal information that you provide is stored on servers which are located in secure facilities with restricted access, and are protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of this information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and any information you transmit through the Site is at your own risk.