Kreindler & Kreindler is committed to bringing relief to our community during this global health crisis. We are contributing to three important charities that are providing vital medical supplies to health care workers, helping supply food banks across the country as well as giving food and meals directly to New Yorkers who are finding themselves in need during the pandemic.
- Direct Relief - equipping doctors and nurses with life-saving medical resources
- Feeding America - the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization
- Food Bank for New York City - a hunger-relief organization supporting the needs of NYC citizens
In addition to the firm’s charitable contributions, many Kreindler attorneys and staff enjoy participating in altruistic community events that support medical research, provide books for public school students, bring joy during the holidays to students in economically challenged schools, and advocate for the 9/11 community.
We are proud of the passion and contributions of our Kreindler colleagues in supporting these organizations:
- Comedy vs. Cancer - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center charity program
- Fealgood Foundation - advocates for 9/11 first responders and workers
- Dear Santa Project - gifts for students in New York City public schools
- The Book Fairies - providing books for schools in need
- Tri-State Shields Football - semi-pro first responders playing for charity
- Voices of September 11th - addressing the needs of victims & families
- 9/11 Health Watch - a watch group monitoring 9/11 government programs