The goal of Kreindler & Kreindler LLP is to provide full access to all individuals seeking information on this website. We want to provide an enjoyable and informative experience - as much as technologically possible while our audience is interacting with our website. This effort consists of an ongoing process of reviewing and improving all pages, text, fonts, colors, images, videos, forms and navigation among other factors — all aimed at making the website accessible to as many people as possible. In addition, we are striving to meet certain standards for the website developed from the following best practices:
- Website standards for accessible design set forth by the U.S. Department of Justice under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Web Content Accessibility guidelines as provided by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
Some of the ways we are working to enhance the web experience for everyone is:
- Using HTML and semantic structure to organize the content for visually-impaired members of our audience
- Providing closed captions (CC) and transcripts as an option for viewing or listening to embedded videos on the website
- Using high contrast colors to distinguish between text and text backgrounds
- Minimizing use of hard-to-read, small text
- Using alt-text so a screen reader may accurately describe each image as an alternative to viewing the image
Please inform us immediately if you experience any difficulties accessing any of the content on this website. For instance, if you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, etc.) and have difficulty accessing information on a web page, please contact our team or call 800.331.2782 and provide the web address of the page you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information so that we can resolve the issue ASAP.