On Tues Sept 30 @ 11am EDT, join XL's Eric Donofrio & Dave Kraus along with Brian Alexander of Kreindler & Kreindler and former NTSB investigator Greg Phillips and Advisen's Rebecca Bole to examine the recent spate of tragic accidents in the air. How much of the blame lies with pilots vs design and manufacturing? What are the implications for the insurance market? This free, one-hour webinar is sponsored by XL.
Tues Sept 30 @ 11am EDT
This free, one-hour webinar is sponsored by XL
- Eric Donofrio, North American Aviation Manager, XL Group
- Dave Kraus, Aviation Claims Attorney, XL Group
- Brian Alexander, Partner, Kreindler & Kreindler LLP
- Greg Phillips, former NTSB investigator & aviation safety consultant / USC professor
- Rebecca Bole, Director of Editorial Strategy & Products, Advisen (moderator)
There are more than 600,000 private pilots in the US, ranging in age and experience and piloting a wide variety of aircraft. Recently, private pilots have invoked criticism for causing a high number of accidents in the air. But how much of the blame should be laid at the aircraft manufacturers' doors? And, more importantly, what role does insurance play in general aviation and products liability disputes?
The aviation experts on this panel will address:
• How safe are private planes?
• Are accidents caused by pilot error, or faulty design and manufacturing?
• What do you need to do to be safe in the air?
•· What role does insurance play?