Kreindler & Kreindler LLP has successfully represented many clients in personal injury or wrongful death litigation related to medical malpractice. Some cases involved multimillion-dollar recoveries for catastrophic or fatal injuries, while others were resolved in lesser amounts that were still essential to the quality of life for those affected.
It's not enough to prove an injury or death in a clinical setting, or even that a doctor or nurse was negligent. We need to prove a causal link between the negligence and the unfortunate outcome, and that the negligence was of a nature that other professionals in the field would have known to guard against.
Damages Claims for Medical Negligence
The New York medical malpractice attorneys at Kreindler offer free case evaluations in medical malpractice claims involving:
- Misdiagnosis of a serious health problem
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer, stroke or heart disease
- Surgical mistakes
- Medication errors
- Negligence in postoperative care
- Birth injuries caused by negligence on the part of the delivery team
- Negligent miscommunication between medical professionals with respect to allergies, medical history, aftercare or prescriptions
For additional information about the scope of the medical negligence practice at Kreindler, contact us in New York City to discuss your situation with an experienced lawyer.