Kevin J. Mahoney
Kevin Mahoney joined Kreindler & Kreindler as an associate in 2015. He currently works on litigation arising from foreign and domestic aviation accidents.
In 2014, Mr. Mahoney graduated magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he was an articles editor for the Seton Hall Law Review. Prior to joining the firm, he was a law clerk for the Honorable Carmen Messano, Presiding Judge for Administration in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
Mr. Mahoney earned a B.A., cum laude, in English and American Literature from New York University in 2009.
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2016
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) - 2014
- New York University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude) - 2009
- Major: English and American Literature