Julie S. Ferraro
Julie S. Ferraro joined Kreindler & Kreindler LLP in 2012. She is a graduate of Northeastern University and received her law degree from New England School of Law. She is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, Florida and the United States Supreme Court. She has also been specially permitted to appear in dozens of state and federal courts throughout the United States.
Ms. Ferraro has litigated a wide variety of complex mass tort cases during her career, including Vioxx, Hormone Replacement Therapy, British Petroleum, Avandia, Paxil, Levaquin, Reglan and Fresenius litigations. She litigated in a Hormone Replacement Therapy trial team including participating a landmark trial in Arkansas, in which the first Federal Court decision resulted in a $27 Million verdict. She also held a lead role in a previous firm’s participation in the British Petroleum Oil Spill joint venture litigation.
She has earned the Massachusetts Rising Star Award, awarded to top attorneys under the age of 40 with no more than five percent of the state's attorneys selected for the years 2009-2014. In 2014, Julie was awarded the Massachusetts Up and Coming Award by Lawyers Weekly Magazine.
Ms. Ferraro is an active member of the American Association for Justice where she is involved in the Women’s Caucus, the Women’s Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and Massachusetts Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Honors: Law Clerk, Judicial Nominating Commission Massachusetts Governors Office
- Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Bachelor of Arts - 2000
Honors and Awards
- Massachusetts Up and Coming Award by Lawyers Weekly Magazine, 2014 - Present
- Massachusetts Rising Star Award, 2009 - 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice (AAJ), Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- Women's Bar Association of Massachusetts, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member