Christina Graziano joined Kreindler & Kreindler, LLP as an associate in 2013. Ms. Graziano currently works on state and federal matters involving aviation accidents, product liability and medical malpractice, as well as the In Re: Fresenius GranuFlo/NaturaLyte multi-district litigation.
Ms. Graziano graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 2013. While at Suffolk, Ms. Graziano was awarded a public interest law grant for her work at Community Legal Aid of Massachusetts (formerly Legal Assistance Corporation of Central Massachusetts).
Ms. Graziano graduated magna cum laude from Assumption College in 2010 with a degree in political science.
- Massachusetts, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2013
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2013
- Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts
- B.S. (Magna Cum Laude) - 2010
- Good Counsel: How to be a First Rate Second Chair., American Association for Justice - Trial Magazine, June , 2016
- Aviation Law Section - Effective Handling of Non-Catastrophic Aviation Cases , American Association for Justice - Annual Convention, July 23, 2016 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Assumption College President's Council